- Surat to Surat by a/c vehicle – coach/tempo traveler/Innova
- Return economy class airfare and taxes ex. Mumbai
- 12 nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches in Indian Restaurant, 12 dinners in Indian Restaurants.
- Normal visa charges of New Zealand
- Professional tour escort of “Skyline Holidays” only if more than 25 pax
- Any extra sightseeing which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expense such as cold drink, mineral water, laundry etc.
- Overseas travel insurance
- Passport, valid for at least 06 months from the date of travel at least three unused/blank visa pages (please attach old passport if you have).
- 3 color photographs (35 x 45 white background matt finish, 60-80% face image, without border. It should be without specs, sunglasses hat & cap scanned & color photocopies would not be accepted. Ears should be clearly visible, lips should be closed).
- Saving account’s updated bank statement of the applicant for last 6 months with bank stamp and signature with minimum balance should be 30000 Rs. Per person).
- Last 3 Years IT Returns of personal and business firm and company letter heads.
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
- Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director).
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm).
- Import / Export License (if applicable).
- Fix Deposit, LIC, Post office Savings, HUF, Mutual Funds’ Investments, and Share Investments.
- Last Degree Certificate.
- If Student, Leave Sanction Letter from school and School ID.
||Early Bird Price Till – 31st Jan
||3725 NZD + 99,999 INR
||3725 NZD + 89,999 INR
|Child With Bed
||3525 NZD + 99,999 INR
||3525 NZD + 89,999 INR
|Child Without Bed
||2925 NZD + 99,999 INR
||2925 NZD + 89,999 INR
T & C
- Deposit of 50000 Rs. Per person which is nonrefundable in any case
- 90 – 45 days: 25 % of tour cost or deposit whichever is higher
- 45 – 30 days: 50 % of tour cost
- 30 – 15 days: 75 % of tour cost + visa charges
- Less than 15 days or no show 100 % of tour cost
- Entire payments must be completed 30 days prior to departure. Failing to which services will be cancelled. The applicable cancellation charges shall be payable by the client.
- Please note that there will be no refund or reduction in the cost for any un-utilized services of the tour.
- Please note that company holds the rights to change alter or amend the itinerary and hotels without prior notice.
- In case of cancellation you would be provided credit note which can be utilized in any international tour within the span of 6 months by the same person only.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of passengers the itinerary may be amended.
- All the travelers must clear all their respective payments 30 days prior to their tour departure failing to which company has the right to cancel their booking without notice.
- There will not be porterage (luggage handling) facility throughout the tour. The passengers have to handle their own luggage. It’s an individual’s responsibility to take care of own luggage.
- All travelers have to carry their own passports, tickets, forex & any other important documents. It is recommended to leave passport photocopy at your resident, office & carry one copy while travelling.
- Passengers having excess baggage over 20 Kgs per person in check in baggage & 07 Kgs in hand luggage are liable to pay excess baggage charge directly at airport.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary will have to be paid directly.
- Skyline holidays holds no responsibility for any loss of luggage, injuries or death or theft during the tour. We arrange services like airline, visas, hotels, sightseeing, meals, etc. on behalf of its clients.
- Minimum 03 blank pages are required while travelling (01 for visas & 02 for exit & entry stamps at airports). Travelers without requisite passport pages may be denied to enter into the country.